Hello.

I died for a week. maybe more. School has begun and i am no-more-an-intern. Hello to new beginnings and crazy weekends. So far so good. We managed to get hold of a nifty studio space in the power-hungry-level-SIX. Funny how it seemed like moments ago when Ade first burped into my face and i witnessed the girls playing volleyball with umbrellas in the studio.
I need a holiday. My family sorta went off to genting without me during the weekend. Freakin client, curse her. DIEDIEDIE. I had to stay back and finish off the project. It cost me 24hours; half a saturday, half a sunday. I finished the rest off with a 23hours sleep. That's not hot. Too much sleep kills your brain.
Then today when i went back to Spoon(logbook), i heard '9-True-Short-Stories-of-The-Drama-Shawn' by TheBubbly:
1. Scary Dark Lift
2. Scary Jack's Place Man
3. Thunderpants
4. The Huff and No Puff.
5. Rainbow Alley Rape
6. 65Minutes Too Late
7. Midnight Pool Striker
8. Munch Munch Crunch
9. Boy and his StomachAche
:l Kaypoh FeiXiangMan knows all. whatthehell. But I think she didnt tell all nine la. But nine more catchy anyway. So ya. Okay. So i am drama. That's hot.
Hahaha, lovin Nicole.
*CJ. WHERE IS OUR HOUSEOFWAX THINGY.
KYLIE IS NOT COMING. PARIS MORE IMPORTANT.

I died for a week. maybe more. School has begun and i am no-more-an-intern. Hello to new beginnings and crazy weekends. So far so good. We managed to get hold of a nifty studio space in the power-hungry-level-SIX. Funny how it seemed like moments ago when Ade first burped into my face and i witnessed the girls playing volleyball with umbrellas in the studio.
I need a holiday. My family sorta went off to genting without me during the weekend. Freakin client, curse her. DIEDIEDIE. I had to stay back and finish off the project. It cost me 24hours; half a saturday, half a sunday. I finished the rest off with a 23hours sleep. That's not hot. Too much sleep kills your brain.
Then today when i went back to Spoon(logbook), i heard '9-True-Short-Stories-of-The-Drama-Shawn' by TheBubbly:
1. Scary Dark Lift
2. Scary Jack's Place Man
3. Thunderpants
4. The Huff and No Puff.
5. Rainbow Alley Rape
6. 65Minutes Too Late
7. Midnight Pool Striker
8. Munch Munch Crunch
9. Boy and his StomachAche
:l Kaypoh FeiXiangMan knows all. whatthehell. But I think she didnt tell all nine la. But nine more catchy anyway. So ya. Okay. So i am drama. That's hot.
Hahaha, lovin Nicole.
*CJ. WHERE IS OUR HOUSEOFWAX THINGY.
KYLIE IS NOT COMING. PARIS MORE IMPORTANT.

<< Home